~Kamikaze Punishment Foundation Visions & Goals in OUR community~
EMPOWERING OUR MEMBERS TO MAKE A POSITIVE DIFFERENCE IN THEIR life IS GOAL #1
EMPOWERING OTHERS MAKES #YEG & THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE
Kamikaze Punishment Foundation works with the MS Society of Canada- AB & NWT Division as our charity of choice.
"Embrace the Grind Towards Success"-Kamikaze
In my mid 20’s I personally was sidelined with a rare illness mimicking the effects of multiple sclerosis (MS). I spent 2 years recovering from a rare neurological disease caused by an infection in my spinal fluid attacking my brain. With having experienced all the symptoms an MS patient may go through, such as blurred or double vision, thinking problems, clumsiness or a lack of coordination, loss of balance, numbness, tremors, and weakness, I hold that charity close to my heart. My family supported me in my time of need as we tried everything you can imagine to help me heal up properly to continue my life. I am truly blessed for a 2nd chance at the game of life that I will not take for granted. With time I was able to recover but knowing how difficult it can be living with MS on the regular motivated me even more to spread the word of living a healthy life style and simple being a good role model in society as team work makes the dream work!
The goal of creating the Kamikaze Punishment Foundation is to provide quality amateur combative sports programs available to the children and youth in the community. We have evolved through the years with the demand from parents who want to train as their children are training. We have opened training to adults for this reason but keep our main focus the children & youth! This transformation has created what we see today: a family friendly martial arts training facility offering uncompromising, high quality amateur combative sports programs to the community at a reasonable rate.
“Leadership is a matter of having people look at you and gain confidence…If you’re in control, they’re in control.”
Team orientated success
Game plan the most direct path to accomplishing your custom goals.
Motivate your soul and push you further than you have ever pushed yourself.
I will hold you accountable and motivate you.
Be committed to you 100%.
Improvements will be noticed each time we train together.
Your mind, body, and soul will transform into a healthy living advocate.
Remarkable results will be seen.
Empowering others is one of the most important acts of kindness one can do for the betterment of the world. #Teamwork
Youth Empowerment with our martial arts program Be a Buddy not a Bully
*Check Your Ego At The Door*
“Believe in your infinite potential. Your only limitations are those you set upon yourself.”
― Roy T. Bennett,
What makes Kamikaze Punishment Foundation Unique-Authentic Martial Arts-Camaraderie-Family Friendly-And much more!
Many people don't realize the importance of having non-profit organizations in a community. These businesses serve to better the local community and beyond, while also using all income to cover expenses only and incur no monetary profit. A non-profit organization utilizes volunteers as a way to keep costs low and to provide services to local residents and much needed support to the area in which they operate. Because volunteers are often choosing to work with an organization they believe in, this results in a higher quality of service being provided. This benefit is as, if not more, important that any financial savings that comes from not having to give them a paycheck.
While non-profits by nature don't have any actual monetary gain from operation, they still require quality employees and volunteers for jobs that need specialized skills. These organizations are quite similar to regular, for-profit, businesses and need many of the same types of employees like accountants, designers for graphics and computer programmers. Non-profits are also in need of the same types of goods as for profit businesses. Things like phone services, internet, technological equipment, building materials, rent and equipment specialized to the particular organization still must be purchased. When the non-profit organization purchases these items in the local community, they're also helping to increase the local economy.
Non-profits rely on the support of donors and sponsorships from both individuals and local businesses to run day to day operations and be able to maintain their non-profit status. Those who provide financial help to non-profits can help others in some way, even if they may not have the time to volunteer services. Helping out these organizations can give a worthwhile feeling, because in the end, you'll know that you're helping many people in the local community.
“Leaders are made, they are not born. They are made by hard effort, which is the price which all of us must pay to achieve any goal that is worthwhile.”
Never give up! Failure and rejection are only the first step to succeeding.
Kamikaze Punishment Foundation's Principles
- Empower & promote healthy living as a lifelong interest amateur sports of boxing, wrestling, and taekwondo.
- Make amateur sports of boxing, wrestling and taekwondo available for families at all income levels and work with anyone’s budget so all youth can participate in our programs offered.
- Create a fun alternative for youth fitness with amateur sports of boxing, wrestling and taekwondo programs.
- Offer youth programs for the community to participate in and reach their personal goals.
- Engage the youth in our community to train in our facility and maintain 80% of our membership below the age of 21.
- Develop recreational fitness opportunities for the community.
- Develop high performance athletes in amateur sports of boxing, wrestling and taekwondo.
- Achieve financial self-sufficiency as a non for profit society.
- Increase the number of participants in the efficient administration of the amateur sports of boxing, wrestling and taekwondo.
- Increase the number of participants in the amateur sports of boxing, wrestling and taekwondo.
- Promote greater public awareness of the health benefits of boxing, wrestling and taekwondo programs.
- Develop and maintain qualified coaches in accordance with the NCCP for amateur sports of boxing, wrestling and taekwondo.
- Raise the technical level of amateur sports athletes with our programs of boxing, wrestling and taekwondo.
- Increase female participation in amateur sports of boxing, wrestling and taekwondo.